Friday

New Years Eve Final Part (2)

So Thorn had run behind the bush and we could hear screaming coming from that area.  When we finally got there Aunt Maud was going mental, Thorn was laying on the ground with Savannah kneeling over him.  I was so happy to see she was ok I didn't think what was happening to poor Thorn.  He was cut on his arm quite bad and something had bitten him too.  It was like something out of a horror film.

Savannah was crying and saying it was all her fault and things would never be the same again!  Aunt Maud was trying to stem the blood coming from Thorns cut, she was shouting at Savannah.

"Why are you yelling at her?", I asked my Aunt.  "Savannah I think you have some explaining to so, don't you", replied Aunt Maud looking angrily at Savannah.  Savannah was shaking her head and crying.

"Ok, ok everyone calm down," said Gran.  Savannah immediately calmed down (god my nan is good).  Just as Savannah was about to explain herself her family turned up.  They had heard all the screaming and had come looking. 

"Hold it right there", said Savannah's dad.  "You don't say a word Savannah, this is private family business and we will take care of it".  Aunt Maud walked straight up to Savannah's dad and said, "Hey don't you dare try and cover this one up, I saw exactly what happened and Savannah told me the rest.  I think you have some explaining to do"

Savannah's dad sighed and started to explain their strange family story................

No comments:

Post a Comment