Friday

New Years Eve Final Part (Split into 3 parts)

Part 1......Right so much has happened in the last couple of hours I will need to try and keep it as short as possible to fit it all on this page!!!!  Well what can I say, we found Savannah but, we also found something else too.
I told you we were headed into the woods to search one last time tonight for Savannah?  Because there was more of us we split up like before.  I went with Gran and Roman and Pywacket, Aunt Maud went with Thorn.  Unfortunately it was Aunt Maud and Thorn who came across Savannah first!

Apparently they were quite a way into the woods, well away from the clearing and they could hear someone talking quietly behind some bushes.  Before Aunt Maud could stop him Thorn ran round the bush to see who it was.  I think it safe to say he wishes he hadnt gone now. 

We could hear screaming, we went running towards the sound.  Pywacket was squarking at me and flapping his wings.  (looking back he was warning me, but I didnt realise at the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment