Friday

Return to normal (well my kind of normal)

So we are waiting to see of Thorn turns into a werewolf!  Not a good start to 2011 me thinks.  So what are my new years resolutions this year??  Well my first one is to try and do more school work.  I had lapsed a bit during the last couple of weeks of 2010 and I do feel sorry for Aunt Maud trying to home school me cant be an easy task!

I also need to stop biting my nails, "Its not ladylike", Gran keeps saying to me.  My third resolution is to practise alot more magic this year and put some of my successful (if there are any lol) spells into my lovely new Book of Shadows, and my last resolution is to look into my family history alot more.

Thorn is out of hospital now and everytime he so much as makes a sound we all look at him in horror thinking he might change and bite one of us.  He just looks at us like we are mad and shakes his head.  Poor boy.

Pywacket has calmed right down since the incident in the woods and is back to his normal self thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment