Tuesday

Toadstools are ugly!!!

Just thought I would share this weird experience with you lovely people.  I had to go into the woods (as usual!) to get some leaves for a school project Aunt Maud had set me today.  I went by myself and as the weather has been horrible and wet lately I decided to go to the clearing to try and find some leaves that had got some sunlight and were slightly dry at least.

When I got to the clearing I noticed something interesting, lots of quite large toadstools had grown in a kind of big circle.  What was even weirder was the little mushrooms kind of dotted around the toadstools like they were little seats!  I know I have lost the plot haven't I!!

One thing I have decided is that toadstools are ugly horrible things.  I walked over to kick them over but, as I did I got this strange feeling come over me that I shouldn't mess with them and decided not to.  What is that all about???

No comments:

Post a Comment